GREEN HEART PRODUCTS & SERVICES INNOVATIONS
1. Reduced Resource Use
Reduction in the amount of material, energy or water used in producing or distributing a product or packaging or specified associated component.
2. Recovered Energy
A characteristic of a product that is made by using energy recovered from material or energy that would have been disposed of as waste but instead has been collected through managed processes.
3. Reduced Energy
Reduction in the amount of energy associated with the use of a product performing the function for which it was conceived.
4. Extended Life Product
A product designed to provide prolonged use, based on either improved durability or an upgradability feature, which results in reduced resource use or reduced waste.
5. Recycled Content
Proportion, by mass, of recycled material in a product or packaging. Only pre-consumer and post-consumer materials shall be considered as recycled content, consistent with the following usage of terms.
6. Waste Reduction
Reduction in the quantity (mass) of material entering the waste stream as a result of a change in the product, process or packaging.
A characteristic of a product, packaging or associated component that allows it to biodegrade, generating a relatively homogeneous and stable humus-like substance.
INSEE Mixed and Masonry
INSEE Mixed and Masonry Cement used for masonry work which are bricklaying, wall plastering and small concrete work which does not require high specific strength such as small concrete pile, concrete fence, concrete pavement, concrete tile, drain, pipes.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- In the production process of INSEE Mixed cement products certified by Green Heart Label, the use of resources and CO2 emission is reduced more than 50% and 20% respectively. Moreover, alternative materials and fuels are sourced and selected to preserve the natural resources for the greener Earth.
INSEE Mortar is the ready to use cement which can be used instantly by mixing with clean water in the appropriate portion. It offers full range of product variety: plastering, bricklaying, floor leveling and tile adhesive.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- INSEE Mortar is certified by Green Heart Label resulting from the reduction of CO2 emission in the cement production process and the waste heat recovery system, which reduces the use of fuel at many million litres per year. Selecting INSEE Mortar means your contribution towards energy conservation and the greener earth.
Customized and special crushed stoned use to replace sand and in concrete production.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- The stone quarry waste from the mining process, which was crushed and separated by a special method to be used in the concrete production by replacing natural sand.
The high-quality wood replacement construction materials .Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- Conwood help save our trees and forests. Moreover, these material bear the elegance of wood, yet they are stronger and more durable. They are as strong as concrete but lighter and can be more easily installed.
Management of waste from industry. Taken as a substitute fuels in cement production.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- Waste management - Co-processing effectively used as substitute fuels to reduce the use of natural resources to help reduce carbon dioxide emissions as well as reduces cost of cement production.
INSEE FloorCrete complies with the standard ACI 302.1R-04 Guide for Concrete Floor and Slab Construction. It is resistant to abrasion and has low plastic shrinkage. Therefore, it is suitable for industrial floors and other applications where the surface of the concrete has to be smooth and scratch resistant.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- The special concrete formula which was developed for long service life with high abrasion resistance of the surface and stiffness throughout the piece.
INSEE Marine Concrete
Marine concrete has been designed to be used in structures that are often exposed to seawater or in structures that are located in coastal areas.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- With the development of special concrete mix design to prevent Chloride from penetrating into the concrete and causes corrosion of the steel reinforcement. Increase more service life and durability of concrete.
INSEE MatCrete has been designed in order to prevent thermal cracking, which is caused by the excessive amount of heat produced from the hydration reaction.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- Reduce the amount of cement used in concrete production by using recycled materials as ingredients.
INSEE Self-Compacting Concrete
INSEE self-compacting concrete has excellent flow ability with minimal segregation. By possessing such a unique characteristic, it is therefore suitable for jobs that require free flowing concrete that can literally place itself into construction forms without the use of a vibrator.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- Reduce the amount of cement used in concrete production by using recycled materials as ingredients
INSEE SUPERBLOCK G4/G6 is an AAC block and panel produced from cement, sand, lime and expansion agent and cured under high pressure and temperature stream in autoclaves which has special properties of thermal resistance.Green Heart Criteria and beneficial to consumers.
- Their thermal insulation property help reduce the heat entering the building as well as reduce the overall energy consumption in the building.
- Reduce the natural material in production by using recycled materials as ingredients